Saturday, April 2, 2022 / by LuxNovo Blog
Golf Course Communities in Florida
The thought of living on a golf course is a dream shared by millions of players around the globe. Golf course communities in Florida can turn that dream into a reality, allowing you to enjoy life in the Sunshine State like never before.
Check out the best golf course living opportunities in Florida by browsing the listings below. Or call Guillermo Diaz to seek further information today.
Why Golf Course Communities in Florida?
Golf course communities have enjoyed a rapid rise in coast-to-coast popularity, and Florida has become a haven. Whether looking for the ultimate retirement home or a tranquil family living arrangement that still offers a plethora of attractions on your doorstep, the east coast stands out as the perfect spot to play and stay.
Florida hosts close to 50 million rounds of golf every year on over 1,100 courses. Properties and communities have surfaced on dozens of the top courses, giving avid fans the perfect chance to enjoy their sport as well as the local area to the max.
The healthy lifestyle of living in a golf course community is further supported by investment opportunities. Florida’s housing market and economy have consistently moved in the right direction while the demand for this type of property is also set to grow over the years to come.
By choosing to live in a golfing community in Florida, you will benefit from
- The inviting climate of Florida’s year-long sunshine is coupled with the incredible daily experience of waking up to the stunning views of the fairways.
- In addition to endless golf, golfing communities in Florida open the door to a plethora of on-site amenities and entertainment features for all the family.
- Stress-free property management as the real estate developments are supported by excellent care of communal areas along with world-class security.
Golf course communities in Florida take luxury living to new levels. From tee to tea and sandwich to sand wedge, the good life awaits.
Homes To Suit Different Budgets & Lifestyles
When thinking about living in a private golf course community, most people naturally assume it is out of their lifestyle. While the most exclusive properties are multi-million-dollar homes with many bedrooms and bathrooms, there are plenty of modest yet stylish houses available too - often starting at the $200k-$250k mark.
With so many courses and so many properties, there are usually hundreds of golf course community properties available at any time. This is despite the obvious attraction that they bring to families, seniors, and serious golfers alike.
Suitable properties can be found at courses in West Palm Beach, Lake Worth, Boynton Beach, Boca Raton, Davie, and other popular spots throughout the Sunshine State. Furthermore, the homes are as glorious as the climate.
Looking for golf course communities shouldn’t differ from other property types and allows you to;
- Find properties with 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6+ bedrooms as well as homes with different features and luxuries.
- Locate properties that are yards from the fairway as well as those that are a part of the community but a little separated from the course environment.
- Find investment properties and holiday homes that provide revenue opportunities as well as the chance to create magical memories.
Whatever you’re looking for in a property, golf course communities in Florida can offer it.
Viewing Golf Course Community Homes In Style
If you have already set your sights on finding your dream home within a golf course community, there is little use in looking back. However, with hundreds of properties to choose from, it’s vital that you do your research. Our experts are here to help, but you can get the process into full swing without even leaving the home.
The filters on this page will allow you to navigate through suitable properties depending on location, price, and other factors. Meanwhile, the virtual tour facility will allow you to gain a clearer image of what to expect from a chosen property. It is the catalyst for an efficient property search and subsequent purchase
With our support, a convenient process is par for the course. Our assistance can cover all parts of the process, including but not limited to;
- Finding a suitable property and determining whether you want to live in a gated community or just proximity to a course.
- Completing all paperwork, offers, mortgage agreements, property inspections, and legal responsibilities for homeowners.
- Understanding all investment aspects, the market, and what to expect from life in your chosen golf course community in Florida.
Alternatively, if you’re looking to sell, we can get your property seen by homeowners who are eager to embrace golf course living.
Find Your Dream Home Today
Whether you’ve spent years dreaming about living in a golf course community or it has only recently become your goal does not matter, we can connect you to the perfect home that will leave you on cloud nine and hole 18.To find out about the best locations throughout the Sunshine State, as well as the homes that meet your requirements, call us to arrange a consultation.